Man Hair (Update)

I'm 6 weeks away from the big day (holy #$*%!!! where did time go?).  I'm not 100% sure I'll reach my desired hair length by the time the wedding day rolls around.  I'm still growing it, but it just isn't coming out fast enough.  Currently, I'm wearing it like the guy in the pics below.  Parted to the side - very classic.  This may be the look I have to stick with.
If not, Stacey keeps insisting I go back and buzz my head like I had it last fall.  It was platinum blonde and very short and although it was a pretty drastic change, it seemed to suit me and I really like it.  Who knows.  We're both very impulsive and spontaneous when it comes to hair.  With clippers in the house, you never know what mood might strike me to just pick em up and buzz away...
Disclaimer:  The pics above are used just as reference points when talking about my hair.  Not delusional enough to think that just my hair looks like them, I look like them.  LOL!

No comments: