The Invitation

They're out! We're so happy with how they turned out!  But I can't even begin to get into the drama that it was to get them in our hands.  From the very beginning, conceptualizing the design, to finding a printer who had the paper quality and could do the finishes we wanted, it was a hot mess of back-and-forth and back again.  Then, at the 11th hour, I told the printer, I just want them to look unique and amazing.  I want them to look like glass!  It was completely an idea out of nowhere.  But we went back to the drawing board and worked on design and materials we could use.   More back-and-forth and proof after proof before I got the actual finished product...but it was worth the wait.  They turned out amazing!  We hope our guests loved them just as much as we did.

No comments: