Engagement Party #2

Exhausted from the first one, I was pushing Stacey to do something with the friends too.  Something intimate again, small, quiet.  Just to get everyone together to share the news.  But if you've known Stacey and I for more than a day, you'll know nothing we do ends up being small.  This little 'get-together' turned into a full on bacanal!  I gotta give it up to my new fiance though for thinkin ahead and having great party planning skills cause she made sure everything was great.  It was a cocktail party after all, so we had to make sure, well, that we had enough cocktails.  But damn!  The bar was STACKED!  To this day I look back and...wow!...I can't believe how much alcohol there was.  Very few clubs I've been to have had this much!  But hey!  Splash and celebrate!  And we did just that!  Girls (and a few boys too) got to each wear little engagement rings to feel festive, though of course none of them was as brilliant as the rock my baby was wearing!!!!  Really though, it was an amazing night of laughs, a whole lot of dancing, catchin up with friends, and celebration!  Neighbours complaining, the cops knockin at the door, not even the sun rising at 6am could stop us.  Take a look at some of the pics from that night.  If there are any more from your cam, email me and I can add them.

No comments: