Shoes

I was lookin online one day and I thought, since Stacey's gonna be wearing a long white gown, and you don't really see her feet, why not go all out with the shoe.  What's the sense in gettin a white satin wedding shoe?  Go crazy!  Get a fantastic designer shoe. Colourful, full of personality.  A killer pump!  So I thought, maybe I can get her a really great shoe as a surprise for her to wear on that day.  Something stunning...and you know I love a girl in a high heel! So off internet shopping I went.  And then I found it.  Holy crap with shoe is amazing.! Flirty, romantic, feminine, yet pretty sexy.  And it would look so amazing peeking from under her dress or...bam!...when you lift the gown during the garder toss.  So I reserached who the designer was. Called them in Paris...struggled with French...then found the New York number.  I already knew it would be expensive.  I figured, Jimmy Choo, Louboutin prices.  Under a grand for sure.  Maybe $1200...pushin it.  Hold on ...........................$65,000! 
Yeah! No joke.  And no typo either.  That's 3 zero's you see there.  I can appreciate couture and all, but hold on.  That's an SUV on your foot!  Either way here are some other cool shoes for you to look at...

No comments: