Man Hair

So not sure who has and hasn't seen me as of late, but I've recently done something pretty bold and dyed my hair platinum blonde.  Got inspiration from the pics of Beckham below...
 
Don't mind the goofy smile...I guess I still have to work on my serious Beckham stare and furrowed brow.

I love it and I think it looks awesome but it's a bit too extreme for the wedding.  I figured this is my last chance to play around with my hair, but I want something more timeless and classic for the big day.  Nothing too trendy or crazy.  Natural colour and not too much product.  Just classic "man hair."   A bit more grown-up but still fresh and effortless.  Something you could see a man wearing in the 20's, 60's, 80's, or today. Classic but but not dated.  Below are pics of the look I'm going after.
This pic of Gabriel Aubrey makes me miss the long hair I used to have.  :(  But I don't think I have it in me to grow it out long again.  I'll keep it shorter more like the second pic maybe.  I figure I'll give myself a year to get it grow and see what it's gonna look like.

1 comment:

mariah said...

keep the david beckham hair ;)